Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The pros know this and you need to as well

The pros know this and you need to as welle. .

So, what are some things you can do to get in the right frame of mind? For me, being relaxed, confident and having positive energy flowing through my body is key. You may be a little different. My question to you is how did you feel inside when you played your best round of golf? Think about it and go back to that time and place. All was right with the World for you wasn't it? But what about it was right? What were the feelings you had? Were you relaxed? Were you confident? Were you having fun? Did you trust your golf swing? Were you enjoying your golf partners?

Here are some of the things I noticed about myself when I played my best rounds:

" I felt excited to be playing and what nervousness I might have had was in the background of my mind
" I was happy to be playing a round of golf with my friends and didn't worry that they might laugh at me if I sliced the ball
" I felt a sense of calmness inside that couldn't be shaken
" I felt confident, energized and happy to be out on the golf course amid the tree-lined fairways and beautifully manicured greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment